CAREERS – DevOps (Amsterdam or Madrid office)
PLATFORM161 is looking for a DevOps
We are Platform161 and we specialize in digital marketing. Whether our clients are focused on highly competitive e-commerce activities or take on a broader approach to digital sales and marketing, we have got it covered.
Our experienced team works tirelessly on a single source digital platform that serves all avenues of digital media trading. Our cloud-based technology is fully customizable, user friendly and seamlessly integrates into our clients’ personal marketing processes.
We have two departments; one for clients who only use the DSP solution and one for full-service accounts (strategy and consulting).
What we offer is the best custom advertising technology in the business – and we settle for nothing less. Platform161’s aim is to make things as easy as possible for our advertising clients, while maintaining our status as a key player in the world of digital marketing.
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? We want to strengthen our team by adding a devops to the mix. Want to know more?
We are Rails based. We have a bunch of servers performing a quite typical stack. Due the increase in traffic (we need your help here) we are currently changing it. Involved areas are monitoring, performance testing/improving and release process among others.
Stationed at our Head Quarter office based in Amsterdam, or at our office in Madrid, you will be operating in a very dynamic company within an international playground. Your team members are working in Amsterdam, Madrid and Romania.
YOUR MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will engage in multidisciplinary work that applies an agile process to system architecture, software development, testing and deployment.
Helping with deployment and testing infrastructure, supporting the implementation of Continuous Integration, you will also refine development processes to make interactions between Software Engineers and Administrators constant, fluid, and productive.
You participate in architectural decision-making in support of scalability.
Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment, eventually supporting the engineering team with hands-on coding.
You will develop, improve, maintain, and document infrastructure management systems, as well as work with other teams to build, test and roll out systems.
A DevOps can count on:
• Contributing to a highly complex technology in a continuously developing landscape;
• A broad and diverse job in a very dynamic and innovative environment;
• Market conform salary for a 40-hour workweek depending on your experience;
• A laptop of your own choice;
• The possibility to grow and to develop yourself;
• A cool office and work space in Madrid or Amsterdam;
• Working in an international environment with inspiring direct colleagues in different countries;
• A flexible work environment. Partial remote work can also be considered.
• You do not talk about technologies but processes or things we want to achieve;
• Understanding of network and application security with deep understanding of all layers involved in web communications, including experience in network debugging;
• Experience with infrastructure as code. You should have experience in one of the following tools (or similar): Puppet, Apache, Apt, Percona MySQL, RVM, Redis, Memcached, Vagrant, Nagios, Elasticsearch;
• Scripting fundamentals in Ruby or Python and strong bash skills;
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• English, both written as verbal, is a must.
If you think “This is my next job!”, please send your motivation and resume to Monique van de Lest, HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Monique at his mail address.
And don’t forget to check our website for more information about the company: www.platform161.com
Only personal replies by candidates for the job will be considered.