CAREERS – Senior Strategic Sales Consultant (Amsterdam office)
Platform161 is looking for a Senior Strategic Sales Consultant
We are Platform161 and we specialize in digital marketing. Whether our clients are focused on highly competitive e-commerce activities or take on a broader approach to digital sales and marketing, we have got it covered.
Our experienced team works tirelessly on a single source digital platform that serves all avenues of digital media trading. Our cloud-based technology is fully customizable, user friendly and seamlessly integrates into our clients’ personal marketing processes. We have two departments; one for clients who only use the DSP solution and one for full-service accounts (strategy and consulting).
What we offer is the best custom advertising technology in the business – and we settle for nothing less. Platform161’s aim is to make things as easy as possible for our advertising clients, while maintaining our status as a key player in the world of digital marketing. Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? We want to strengthen our full-service team by adding a Senior Strategic Sales Consultant to the mix. Want to know more?
You will be the Senior Strategic Sales Consultant for large national and international clients (advertisers and agencies) from a.o. the finance and insurance sector.
Your combined expertise of providing strategic advice, coupled with a strong ability to develop media plans, growing existing accounts and develop new business, makes you our ideal candidate. You have a clear vision and know how to translate it into effective strategies for our clients. You consult them regarding their complete media-mix (a.o. display, native advertising, programmatic and social) and you are a digital media specialist. Also, you have knowledge of offline advertising, which allows you to oversee the role of digital media within the overall marketing strategies of our clients. You know how to grow the business, really connect with your customer and build a strong relationship.
Stationed at our HQ in Amsterdam, you will be operating in a very dynamic company within a fast-paced international playground. Your colleagues are also based in Hamburg, Madrid and Stockholm. You will work with various departments within the business, as well as our partner companies. You report to the Head of Client Strategy and Partnerships.
Best of all – we are young professionals who work hard and play hard!
YOUR MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increasing customer spend through consulting with existing advertisers
- Proactively developing new business, and anticipating changes
- Managing client relations and organizing meetings to discuss performance and strategy
- Liaising with international teams to ensure efficient and effective campaign delivery
- Prepare and execute strategic pitches and presentations
- Developing media plans and strategies
- Analyzing data, trends and client performance
- Monitoring and evaluating campaigns
- Assisting new advertisers with the (technical) set-up of our DSP solution
- Develop specific expertise within your field of work. This includes Telecom, Finance and Insurance
- Contribute to the knowledge level development of your colleagues and that of your clients
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Personal development is very important at Platform161. There are numerous ways to grow, based on your willingness and your strength to extend our current client base. By assisting in developing international business, becoming a thought leader and training team members are all examples of how you can grow within the organization. And believe us – the more you put in, the more you’ll be rewarded!
YOUR PERSONAL LUGGAGE
- You hold a university or college degree (B.A. or similar)
- You have a minimum of 5 years plus of digital experience, preferably in both performance marketing and branding
- You have a proven track record of 5 years plus of growing new business and upselling clients
- You are proactive, have a problem solving attitude, and you have the ability to put a focus on looking after clients
- Besides a commercial view, you also have analytical skills and you have affinity for technical marketing solutions
- You are aware of the trends and developments in the field of digital and offline advertising
- You preferably have an extensive network within the online industry
- You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written as verbal, is a must
Please note that timings are indicative. A high volume of applications can result in the process taking a little longer. A personality test is part of the application procedure.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your covering letter and CV to Monique van de Lest, HR Manager via mail: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Reinier Bonebakker, Head of Client Strategy and Partnerships via +31 20 679 27 67. Oh, and don’t forget to check our website for more information about our company: www.platform161.com
Only personal replies by candidates for the job will be considered.